Away from you

A part of me wants to leave, because if you're with someone else, it's not because you don't want to be with me, but because I'm too far away.

[But I wasn't so far away yet.
Still could have been me, and you chose differently.]

A part of me wants to leave, because if you move on with your life, and you find happines without me, it's not because you didn't want to share it with me, but because I found my own away from you.

[I was actually finding it, yet not so far away...]

A part of me wants to leave because there's nothing here that stops me from taking a bus straight to your house, and finding you in a situation that might probably hurt me. I need something that stops me from taking a plane. [And that's kind of easier to find]

A part of me wants to leave because if you don't record my song, it's not because you don't feel like to, but because I'm not available to receive it. So your effort would be useless [I woudn't record it if I was in your place]

But the real part of me, the bigger, the most important one, and the most authentic, even thought untouchable, wants to leave because my truest dreams are waiting for me out there... And that has nothing to do with you, or with my broken heart, or with the kisses I'll miss when I'm gone.
It has nothing to do with anybody I have ever met here, nor you nor anybody more or less significant in my life. Nor my neighbors, nor my lovers, nor my enemies.

0 Ponycomentarios:

Archivo