from now on

I need a new tattoo
I need to cut my hair
I need to wash my teeth harder
I want them whiter
I need to sing louder
I need to jump higher
I need to run faster
'cause my inspiration fades away quite quickly
I need to walk straighter
I need new clothes
I need to find the perfume that defines me.
I need to print more pictures
And i need to use my Hasselblad a little bit more
I need to have better ideas
I need to change my way
I need to change my ways.
I need to listen to more music
And discover more bands
I need to wear my blue ring
And my pink feather.
I need to accept love
And to hide away my frustration
I need to let go
I need to learn how to let go.
I need a better computer
So that i can work faster.
I need to look through my eyes
As if they were lenses
And I need to tell my camera what I see.
I need to see everything
And achieve everything
Every single thing.
I need to be stronger
I need to fall in love with simple things
I need to sleep less
So that I’m less tired.
I need to love more and regret less.

0 Ponycomentarios:

Archivo